The Art of Choosing the Right Room 🗝️✨
One of the things I love most about being a Luxury Travel Advisor is something most people never see.
I love choosing the “right” hotel room. 🗝️✨
Not just the hotel.
The room.
Because when I plan a personalized luxury vacation, the details matter.
Sometimes the difference between a good trip and an unforgettable one can be something as specific as waking up to a breathtaking fjord view instead of a parking lot, having a private sauna after a day in the snow, staying close enough to walk to dinner, or choosing accommodation where you can step outside and look for the Northern Lights without getting dressed and driving somewhere.
These are the details I consider when designing a luxury travel experience.
When a client tells me, “We want to experience Lapland,” I don't simply search for Lapland hotels.
I think about the entire journey:
❄️ Where should they stay to make their Lapland vacation feel truly special?
🦌 Which winter activities are the right fit for them?
🌌 Where and when will they have the best opportunities to see the Northern Lights in Finland?
🏡 Which hotel, suite or room will elevate their experience?
🚗 How much time will they spend travelling between experiences?
❤️ What can I arrange that they may never have thought to ask for?
This is what personalized travel planning means to me.
I don't want to simply help you book a vacation.
I want to design a luxury travel itinerary around you — your preferences, your pace, your interests and the experiences you want to remember.
Because there is a difference between booking a trip online and having a Luxury Travel Advisor in your corner.
✨ Dream it. I'll design the details.
Planning a trip to Lapland, Finland, or another destination?
Tell me what you're dreaming about through my travel planning form:
Let's create a journey that feels truly yours.
Comments
Post a Comment